Location: Rochdale (OL16)
Pay Rate: £9.28ph
Working Hours: 1pm - 8.30pm
Duration: 5 Months
TSA are looking to recruit an Caretaker, to assist a highly established company work in a school.
- Undertaking general caretaking duties, which include but are not limited to porter services (i.e. deliveries, exam set-ups); reactive cleaning (bodily fluid spillages); general maintenance (changing lamps, replacement ceiling tiles); carrying out of Planned Maintenance activities (Legionnaires checks, door condition checks, light switch checks etc) working in all weathers (litter picking, gritting, leaf removal).
- Carry out opening / closing of the building.
- Regular support to the school to enable its ability to deliver the teaching curriculum. As well as communication with school representatives.
- Undertaking and recording statutory and mandatory planned maintenance duties.
- Logging of reactive maintenance tasks on the Helpdesk, utilising CAFM system / PDA to provide updates on work orders.
- Proactively carrying out a daily regime of ‘find it fix it’ or report it to the helpdesk and ensure it is followed up and fixed within our service level agreement.
- As part of the compliance to statutory duties the individual will undertake and record the testing of such systems as emergency lighting and fire alarm tests.
- You will be required to use a computer, mobile phone and technical equipment so previous experience will be a distinct advantage.
- Support in sub-contractor inductions and maintain register of inductions, DBS and RAMS
- Participate in emergency call outs
- Carry out any other duties that may be applicable to the position of a Caretaker.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Enhanced DBS
- Experience in a similar role
TSA is a recognised recruitment specialist across the construction sectors, in both the permanent and temporary fields of recruitment. If you are looking for work, but this vacancy is not suited to what you are looking for, please contact us and we will be able to help and advise you of all of our current vacancies.