Location: South Yorkshire Office
Salary: Competitive dependent on experience
TSA MET are an established specialist recruitment agency focusing within the Mining, Energy and Transport Industries, operating across all stages of a project.
The client, (who offers mobile solutions and a comprehensive range of equipment to the quarrying, mining, construction, demolition and recycling industries) is expanding their team and as such is in need of a Business Development Executive to help develop new opportunities for the business in the Transport and Energy Sectors.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the responsibilities of the role would include:
- Identifying competition and USP
- Build relationships with key contacts within target customer base
- Generate further leads within key areas for the business and follow up on potential opportunities
- Work closely with Business Development Managers to produce technically and commercially compliant bids to an outstanding standard
- Liaise with marketing department in relation to promotional strategy and activities
- Liaise with clients and customers
- Prepare and implement strategic plan for the sector with a 3 year forward plan of sales
- Proven track record within a similar role
- Experience of Electrical Design or Sales of LV & MV Switchgear into the Transport and Energy sectors.
- Previous experience in Rail essential, with experience in Oil & Gas, Power & Energy being a plus
- Knowledge of Switchgear OEMs
- Skilful with the use of IT Systems, including Autocad M&E and Microsoft Office
- HNC/D in Electrical engineering or similar desirable but not essential
- Previous experience working in highly regulated environments
- PTS Card desirable but not essential
TSA MET is a recognised recruitment specialist across the construction sectors in both the permanent and temporary fields of recruitment. If you are looking for work but the above-advertised vacancy is not matching what you are looking for, please contact us and we will be able to tell you how we can help and advise you of all our current vacancies