Hours: Rota basis 6:30 - 10:15 then 3:45 - 7:30 = 7.30hrs/day.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Building Support Officer to join one of our key clients, who are a leading Facilities Management and Energy services provider across the Public, Private and Health sectors within the UK, with a goal to improve the efficiency of our cities through positive impact on the industries and infrastructures across the UK.
Working on a rota basis in a split shift pattern, the ideal candidate, while reporting to the Workplace Solutions Supervisor, will join the team providing support services to key customers and clients alike, while ensuring health and safety standards are maintained at all times.
Duties will include:
- Ensure all security arrangements in place for arrival and departure of individuals to the council buildings
- Carry out portering duties as and when required including checking of fire and alarm systems across the whole building + assist with fire evacuations
- Assist with staff car park monitoring + checking of staff passes
- Ensure all stocks and provisions are maintained across Council buildings
- Basic maintenance duties as and when required
- Basic PPM against tap temperatures, emergency lighting, PAT testing
- Enhanced DBS a must
- Working knowledge of Health & Safety standards and regulations
- Previous experience in maintenance services
- Knowledge / Awareness of cleaning services
- Computer Literate (Familiarity with Microsoft Packages)
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Full, Clean Driving License