Are you curious to see how you can leverage you skillset in a new environment?
Are you keen to join a National Facilities management company which is committed to leading the sector in sustainability?
We encourage all engineers from a facilities background to get in touch to discuss how this opportunity could be for you.
The role of the Controls Engineer will include carrying out a number of tasks on contracted customer sites These will include:
- Service – PPM and reactive woks when required
- Proactive improvements to customers Building Management System
- Energy solutions/engineering
- Joining an out of hours callout rota
- Small project works and system improvements
- Cover for absence on selected sites and contracts
- Field quote creation, ordering equipment and delivering scheduled work
- Ability to understand strategy and software
- Deployment and upkeep of site files to customer/contracted sites
The Controls Engineer role will involve hands on work delivering the services above with some customer contact. The successful applicant will build an on-going relationship with all customers looking after the needs of the site and making improvements where applicable
The Controls Engineer will report in to the Local Team leader
The right candidate will be expected to work mostly in the South/North/Midlands area but may be required to work on other sites around the country if required.
The successful candidate will be electrically qualified and have a good knowledge of building management systems
The successful candidate will also be required to join a callout rota and be part of the escalation procedure. There will be training offered by CTH for the right candidate