Do you have previous experience of working in a bidding team for maintenance contracts and want to progress into a Bid Mobilisation Managers role?
Our client is experiencing a high level of new tender opportunities from a whole range of clients for maintenance contracts in the commercial, education, healthcare and MOD sectors.
The role is extremely varied and will include (but not be limited to) the following duties: -
- Lead the bid management of strategic bids
- Be the main client liaison throughout the bidding and mobilisation process
- Coordinate all specialist activity and ensure deadlines are met
- Prepare and manage site specific risk registers during mobilisation phase
- Assess the competency of staff chosen to deliver the projects
To apply for this role you must have experience of a bidding environment within maintenance and have a good knowledge of Health & Safety legislation.
For further details, please contact me on email@example.com or 07825 639 450