I started recruiting professionals within Construction and Civil Engineering in May 2000 and left my first employer in 2012 to start up TSA.
I believe in enhancing business performance through its most integral asset, people. I believe that performance and profitability are a consequence of bringing together the right people, with the right attributes, in the right companies, within right positions at the right time.
I measure TSA standard by the depth and number of relationships we foster and maintain. Repeat business is our critical performance indicator.
I am pleased that the majority of the candidates and clients we work with are still choosing to work with TSA year in year out throughout the UK and referring our services to a multitude of others.
TSA was formed in a recession market, but despite this TSA has experienced phenomenal achievements from the outset. To name a few:
- Turnover for the first financial year; £2.5m
- Turnover grown to £25m by year 4
- TSA winner of Yorkshire Post Excellence in business awards 2014
- TSA becomes ISO 9001 accredited for the new 2015 standards quality and management systems
- TSA grows staff head count to 30 by year 4
- TSA wins a multitude of preferred, master vendor and exclusive supplier agreements
The aforementioned are the merits of TSA being connected, vibrant and progressive in our approach to recruitment, We live and work by our values.
Our sustained growth and results demonstrate TSA’s ability to consistently provide services that meet customer and regulatory requirements.
If you’re a professional working in Construction, property or engineering and are interested in connecting with team TSA come and have a chat with one of us today