TSA are seeking an experienced Architectural Technician to join a Building Surveying consultancy and provide their expertise to a variety of project sectors, also working on a small modular new build.
You should be adaptable, have good communication skills, be well organised and have excellent technical knowledge.
The ideal candidate should provide the following key attributes:-
– In-depth knowledge of construction methods
– Proven capability in producing detailed drawings and construction information
– Confidently work both independently under own initiative and as part of a team on a variety of projects
– Willingness to communicate with consultants, contractors and suppliers
– Revitt skills would be an advantage but not essential to be successful with your application.
The contract will initially be for four weeks, contact Alan Atkinson for further information regarding the vacancy. email@example.com.
Working with TSA saves us time. They have become an extention to our HR team and are flexible enough to meet the needs of our businesss.